Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 19: In my Bags and Bank Items

Hi guys, another day of challenge for 20 days of WoW Blogging by Saga at Spellbound. Today its about My Bank and Bag items. It's nothing to get excited about because most of the items in my bank are very unorganized. but as proof to my negligence on my alts and for not logging on regularly this is what you see from my bank and bag items of my Rogue, Priest, Death Knight, Bank Toon and I was going to share my mage's bags too but she was in different server so I did not include her. But anyway, I challenge you to find the oldest items in there. Good Luck! 

Amerence - To start of with my main toon priest, her own bag is more organized than my alts of course she is my main character, but when you look at the bank, there are still some old gear set in there, I actually kept them for a long time and just last month since I really needed a few space I De'ed them. I also have a few PvP gears, Oldest trinkets, and quest items and also random tabards. 

Click the Image to Enlarge
Amerr = This is my second 85 alt toon Rogue, She is pretty much does my potions, flasks as she harvest herbs for my main toon. the reason I created this was actually just for grinding. and the stealthing is a way to go! very useful skill indeed. I remember stealthing in Ulduar Freya's Room just to farm Frost Lotus it was crazy. Anyway, since its been a while I haven't played this toon either, Goodluck in finding one of the oldest quest items, trinkets and gears in there.

Click the Image to Enlarge
Amechan = This toon is a tank Death Knight but she is still level 80 and been a while I haven't played her I probably forgot to even how to play this toon lolx, anyway, She is my jewel crafter and miner, she farms ores and gems for my priest. pretty much I also created this toon for farming. as you can see in her bank bags still has a lot of old gems. Someday I will level her again. Not many items here because she hasn't played since Cataclysm released.

Click the Image to Enlarge
And Lastly, My Bank Toon Amerbank = She has most of my BoE items, Cloths, Mats, Gems, and other stuff that I collected and yes, I will probably going to sell most of the items in here soon, I needed some more gold. and probably going to craft more epic items to sell too.

Click the Image to Enlarge
Anyway, That is it for today, I bet you are dizzy just looking at all those items by now. Pretty much a lot of crap haha! Anyway, thanks for reading my post. If you miss my other 20 days of WoW Blogging challenges please click here or check my navigation bar on top for easier access. and If your still starting to Join or curious about it check here for more details at Spellbound Blog by Saga. Have a good one guys! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3