Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! This year we didn't host a Thanksgiving Event from Blog Azeroth we apologized about that. We will most likely resume the event for next year. But in behalf of Blog Azeroth and the World of Warcraft Community, We wish everyone safety and Thank you for continued support all this year. Enjoy your day! and Have fun! God Bless always from me to you!
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 by Amer Priest | No comments
Bi-weekly Shared topic @BlogAzeroth was brought to you by Syrco Owl. This topic is fun, but the idea was similar to the one I already posted before on the 20 days challenge so much that its about same concept, but It was more specified towards whats my favorite spot in game.
Anyway, That being said. I just like to share the picture again of what I also missed back home especially this summer season in california, a lot of californians love the ocean, lake, falls, etc. any outdoor adventure we can do. What better way to remember that back home we are same, I miss our beaches, My home country is Philippines and definitely worth visiting if you want to travel to do island hopping, and enjoy breath taking scenery.
Despite the disaster that happened, My home country tourism still brought great ideas and continue to surprise tourists who wants to relax and enjoy..Here is a great video that shows how many islands my home country has and its beach resorts and private islands to explore too. CEBU is where i grow up and im proud to be cebuano.
Also, In game... There's a lot of great scenery and water areas in game. If you look the image above, i took the one that is about same in Tanaris before Cataclysm expansion destroyed it. Down below is what i took in game and this is what WoW reminds me of back home. The Ocean, water and wonderful colors of the blue skies, blue green water and coconut trees!
Anyway, just click the images to enlarge viewing. Thanks for great topic Syrco. I really also miss my home country a lot because of this. and hopefully next year i be able to come home. Gods willing. Thanks again for watching and reading. Have fun this summer days! and enjoy the sun and water! with your family and friends!
Monday, July 7, 2014
Haha! Better late than never? Well, I will just make this short post...My thoughts on this Shared Topic is about the Boosted toon, I used my free one and boosted my Troll druid and i had fun playing with her also one reason for that is to be able to raid with my co bloggers around the community on horde side with OLRG group that runs every Saturday, lately i have not been able to raid with them but its okay.
Next boosted toon i made was a Monk I just boosted her at level 1, was curious how good this class was since this class was the highlight of the expansion, and made it as a panda race. So far i really like it. though I am leveling her professions still okay but unlike my druid my monk is still in process of just finishing some quests in jade forest and around panda land.
So far both 90s I boosted i had no regrets because i do love the classes i chose to play. thats all that matters you pay for it, you play it.your money, you deserved it. I know some may complain how expensive it is and yes i dont blame them too. But oh well i guess end of the day it is just a decision to make if you want to boost your character or not. But so far its a great service as described.
Sunday, May 25, 2014
bi-weekly Shared Topic Idea brought to you by yourstruly over at Blog Azeroth. I thought about this topic since I was curious what Interface you guys have or addons you use that is beneficial to your own play style either you are a raider, pvper, or soloing.
Glad to check out Velgana and Andre on there thoughts on this topic as well and its great to know what addons they are using and which they prefer on their own play style. As for me, I want to keep my gaming visible to my eyes, organized and not clustered fck that I don't know what spells im throwing out there.
Resourceful Sites that I use for addons are Curse, WoWinterface and WoWMatrix. These sites helps me choose updated addons for the game. It is very useful and easy to download as well. WoWMatrix just make it more easier for me to download it as a 3rd party application for me to use and download apps from Curse and WoWinterface in 1. its like having a 3 in 1 engine all together, Don't hesitate to try WoWmatrix its really useful, 1 click to check on if your addons are all up to date as well.
As far as addons, I don't have so many but what I have are useful ones that I use for raiding and for soloing. I don't pvp but my interface is one pack that comes with all of it, well most of it. and I recommend you guys to check out the following addons. Description are also noted here.
I will also show you some of the screenshots I took from in game what my interface looks like in groups or raid party. I used to have Elvui and Tukui minimalistic Interface which also comes with a few addons built.in with the interface. But when I found out about Dark ShestackUI I was amazed how organized it is. I definitely recommend. Especially the Grid addons that is actually in favor for me as a healer that the boxes are right infront in the center of my monitor.
Also, The combat texts and cast bar and all that are very well organized as well. So check it out your whole gaming experience will be more exciting I recommend it. Anyway, Thanks for coming by guys I appreciate it. I don't have many addons but the ones I have are all useful to me. Each and every player has its own taste and how their interface will look like and what addons they have.
But overall my goal is not to use up too much memory in terms of how big the addon will be that will not cause any lag or freezes of your game. and you will still enjoy playing and have fun. Take care guys and Happy Memorial Day! To all soldiers who serve the nation Thank you for all your hard work, and to those who lose their lives in battle your service are all appreciated your a hero in our hearts and this holiday sure is to celebrate in memory of all of you. Thanks and Have a great day!
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
I can't believed it! that It's been that long, 3 years?! O.M.G! haha...Days passed, and Years gone by Amerence Love WoW was just a tiny little blog who doesn't even know anyone in the community and doesn't know anything about blogging yet, But I survived! It's been 3 years since my very first post to Welcome the community to check out my blog.
I started this blog talking mainly about my priest and my raiding experiences but as I grew around the community, I started joining community events and decided that this blog will be an outlet for that and the game itself so i focused this blog more for the community rather than just me talking about my Priest in game instead I made a new blog over at AmerPriest Blog for more focused topic on characters adventures blog.
Community events help me promote my blogging and established my name out there so others will learn more about my blog site, I started by commenting other bloggers and especially joining Blog Azeroth Forums and the Shared Topic Ideas each week. The other bloggers inspired me in so many ways and that I enjoyed there fine writings and really amuses me how great bloggers they are. But the main thing I really learned about blogging is that your writing is your own voice to share to others, there will never be right or wrong topics and definitely just having fun and readers will appreciate and support your work anytime.
After a year or so I was happy that I was also chosen to participate and offered to be one of the moderators of Blog Azeroth Forums. Since I was so actively joining the shared topic ideas I was more pumped to even bring my thoughts and ideas to the community and I am thankful to be part of this and till this day Dragonray and I still trying to keep Blog Azeroth alive! So for those that are new to blogging this forums are a great way to join in too so please check it out!
The highlight of my blogging career and talking about the game I played was the Blog Azeroth Thanksgiving Event 2011 with so many participants and judges who helped me. Till this day, I go back and read each and everyone's kind words and there thankful post that sometimes does makes me cry. I've been so much crap in Real world that sometimes I can't compare how much i love my online game and friends around the blogosphere. I really enjoy reading and getting acquainted with each and everyone of you. I admit that I have more friends online than in real world. It's is sad but at the same time I am able to get to know you too as a person so its still a win win situation.
I really love your comments, your simple thoughts and ideas when you visit my blogs, your participation in Blog Azeroth community events and recently updated Bi-weekly Shared topic ideas, I thank you for all that from the bottom of my heart. This post is going to be a really long one if I don't stop here now lol and So I just thought to personally thank you guys again and that each day I will try my best to still entertain you with my random thoughts they may not be as perfect and that I am not a professional writer but I am still thankful till this day that Im still here to blog about the game and the community events.
I am actively posting topics more on AmerPriest Blog so please check me out there. And also Don't forget to Like my Facebook, and Twitter. Add me in Google+ too. Since this is a community blog now, I encourage bloggers out there to join social medias to interact live with other bloggers as well it does help getting to know who you are following and the bloggers or non-bloggers but plays the game will know you too.
And Before I forget I like to thank Blizzard and World of Warcraft as well for providing me a pass time game to play with and things to talk about online or offline. Please keep up the good work guys! and I will look forward to what I will do in the next few years to come with the game and my blogging. Anyway, my hands and eyes are getting tired now its 3:25am and so have a good morning/good evening/good afternoon everyone, as always enjoy blogging and gaming and Thanks for dropping by! I love you all! <3
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Hi folks! Just to let everyone know that our Blog Azeroth Shared Topic Ideas are now bi-weekly, so for those who still like to join this 2 weeks of fun topic, Timeless isle brought to you by yourstruly deadline is on April 12. Please join us and share your thoughts!
As for my reply to this topic, I posted it on my other blog at AmerPriest Blog, I ttitled it "The Timeless Isle" So please visit my other blog as well, you are free to comment and subscribe! thank you so much!
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Well, Greetings adventurers! I just thought to share that there is another 30 days challenge going on around the community. I like to share that anyone can join the fun. This was originally posted at Tumblr by Meat Vendor's 30 days WoW Challenge a month ago. And anyone who did read this or saw it will be nice to share it to the community and its a really neat straight forward idea. The hashtag for Twitter as well is #WoW30 to acknowledge that.
Month of April fits just about right since it only has 30days. So are you ready for another challenge folks? Starting today! C'mon and join us! Below are the categories for each day. Feel free to share and post the picture below for your reference, as for me I will be posting my response at my other blog at AmerPriest Blog, Please feel free to drop by there and share your thoughts as well. Thank you and Looking forward to read your response! Happy gaming! <3
Monday, March 31, 2014
“For those of you who do not know what this Liebster thing is all about: The Liebster Award is a small token of appreciation given to bloggers for doing what they do best and also a way for bloggers to learn about other bloggers. We are all connected in the great circle of… blogging!”- via MrandMrsWoW
Surprise surprise! I love surprises, I know the Leibster Awards was going on lately around the blogging community and I was also curious about it. It's really a wonderful meme for everyone to join in but someone has to nominate you first then you nominate others, It still question me who really started the whole thing I know this awards probably been going on for years now. But the fact that someone nominated you and recognized you as a blogger that just validate your efforts that someone enjoys reading your blog and that they love sharing your thoughts with the community.
I personally like to thank So for those who doesn't know what this is all about Please read the Rules first! Note: Most rules applies with less than 1,000 followers to be nominated, I also read with less than 200 followers, I choose 200 because this way new bloggers will be recognized around the community. Please follow MoMar's Blog! =)
What other games were you playing when you discovered WoW?
Did you create your blog because of WoW or another reason?
What is your least favorite zone and why?
What old raid/dungeon do you miss most and why?
If you could be a dungeon/raid boss, what would your tag lines (the things you would shout at players as they beat upon you) be?
Do you recall your first feelings about WoW and what were they?
What aggrivates you most about WoW as it is today and why?
Horde or Alliance and why?
What is your favorite movie and why?
What is your favorite song and why?
Okay so Jstmel asked these 11 questions for me to answer, here goes! I apologized in advance if this blog post seems to be so long, Also, for those who didn't know yet that I am actively blogging over at AmerPriest blog, I will post a logo of the award there to linked here as well. After answering the questions I will also share 11 random facts about Me, oh my!
- How did you get started playing WoW (World of Warcraft)?
- I started playing World of Warcrft when my ex-bf introduced it to me, while him and his bestfriend started playing it. I was still playing Ragnarok Online at that time. Until I decided i should give it a try but I never register an account on my own yet, So I made a priest on my ex-bf account. It was during pre-bc so far I really liked it. And after a week I finally made and paid my own account. World of Warcraft was my first MMORPG.
- I was playing AION, Rift and Forsaken World. These are also types of MMORPG. I didn't last playing with them and still brings me back to World of Warcraft. I guess because I have more friends in WoW and I realized that it's hard to also play two accounts, two mmorpg and two subscription every month. So i decided to stick with WoW.
- Yes, I created my blog because of World of Warcraft. I began blogging back in Burning Crusade probably it was around year of 2006-2007 mid year. My first blog titled was Christine's Blog, then i renamed it, deleted the blog and I created Amerence Love WoW, and then I updated AmerPriest Blog.
- So I am managing two sites now. Blogging for everyone is source of an outlet to share thoughts about the game, your characters and other sort of things. You also get to meet bloggers and other players not just here in US but whole world and I loved that idea. Also, being a Blog Azeroth Forums moderator helping the community as well, is an honor too.
- The least favorite zone is Thousand Needles, I guess because after the Cataclysm expansion the aftermath was very devastating that the whole world of Azeroth was shaken and thousand needles didn't escape the wrath. It pretty much destroyed the whole zone and that now a days all you pretty much see mostly there is surrounded with just water. It's depressing really.
- The old raid and dungeon I really do miss is Karazhan located around Deadwind Pass area, that you can easily get there from Duskwood. Burning Crusade days was totally fun raiding there. I miss that zone, not to mention you can still go there to farm the Firey Darkhorse mount off from first boss. The place is still huge the fights are always fun.
- If I could be a dungeon raid boss, I like to be a "Lady Dragonia". I always love dragon figures, or something about them just very legendary, epic, old and classic. Maybe one of my taglines will be "I am Lady Dragonia, one of the guardians of Azeroth, thou shall not speak unkindly to me" "My Fire breath will vanish your existence." "Behold, The power of Lady Dragonia, You adventurer will be punished!" - I don't know something like that haha.
- My First feelings about WoW was excitement and commitment I guess because without it I will not be playing this game for more than 8yrs now. Just tells you that despite some time off, I still keep coming back for more and able to accomplish things with dedication and commitement either to myself, to my previous and current guilds, to my friends. Excitement brings lots of positive attitude while playing the game and to have fun.
- I was just talking about this last month when I was still in PvP server. It aggrivates me when I wanted to quest peacefully and a horde is camping you and kills you. I understand the concept of the game but its really no fun anymore when someone tries to stop that from you, its wasting time to finish a quest because you can't barely moved on. This was why I moved all my 90's in PvE server now so I ddin't have to worry about it.
- Always been an Alliance since i started playing the game. I guess because most of my friends are alliance and the reason why I never played a horde. Maybe someday I will play a Horde character see how things on that side as well.
- This question seems so easy but it's actually hard as I watched so many movies lately, but the most recent one that i consider a favorite this year was "Frozen, The Walt Disney animated movie" - Why? Because Its a modernized animated film, not like the old classic fairy tale ending with prince charming and stuff, its about the Queen of the land and its people. Her suffering, her magical powers just the whole movie was fun, adventurous, and very entertaining. Not only that My current ring tone on my phone is the movie soundtrack "Let it go" but a musical like music box version of the song.
- Happy - by Pharrell Williams It's very groovy, lots of meaning of the song. It's pretty much a happy song. Love it!
11 Random Facts about Me... here goes!
- I recently been driving a bike to get to work, no car at the moment. I guess it will also help me exercise get the fats burn lol. Biking is fun.
- I love to cook and bake from scratch and expirement, I guess I learned it from my grandparents and my parents. But I also love to eat any different cuisine. Chinese food is my favorite.
- My PC and Printer is in the living room with my VIZIO monitor, I love it because i can watch movies directly just using my internet and not to worry about paying a TV/Cable services. and I play games with the widest screen ever.
- Im asian, I am filipino I was born in Philippines But I am an American Citizen.
- I have long, black, thick hair.
- I speak Tagalog, Cebuano, Waray, English and little bit of Spanish. I want to learn how to speak Korean and Japanese.
- I have a huge doggie bear as I call it, with some kitty, and other stuff toys in my bed and I hug them when I sleep.
- I love anime, I also read Manga books (Japanese novels).
- I love to Dance, was a former member of a dance troupe at my alma mater University School for 12 years during my Grade school, High school and College. I also love Karaoke! I think I can sing well enough maybe lol and I can also play a little bit of guitar and other folk instruments.
- I joined Beauty pageants before and My mom was my biggest supporter for all of that. I was titled "Miss Intramurals '97" I was also chosen to represent Biology Department in College back in 2001 i think forgot the exact year But I won the title of "Miss Talent". My last prestigious pageant was representing the whole City of where I grow up in Cebu City back home as region 7 on "Miss Philippines" and "Miss Cebu Tourism" but I was still so young that the age needed to be 18yrs-23yrs old. and I was about a month to turn to 18 but they advice me to back out or I will get disqualified if I continue. I still have all my sash that I kept and pictures never regret it at all, It was a fun experience.
- Weird but I always remember all my dreams all the time.
I Nominate these 11 Bloggers + 1 Bonus please...
- Kamalia at Kamalia et Alia
- Matty of Sugar and Blood @Mataoka
- Syrco of Syrco Owl @Syrcorax
- Saga of Spellbound @SpellboundSaga
- Kurn of Kurn's Corner @kurnmogh
- Big of Big Bear Butt @bigbearbutt
- Mia of Chronicles of Mia @ChroniclesofMia
- Erinys of Harpy's Nest Blog @ErinysVictoria
- Rades of Orcish Army Wife @_Rades
- Angelya of Revive and Rejuvinate @_Angelya
- Chatmay - The WoW Debutante @Chatters15
- Shoryl of Tiny WoW Guild @Shoyrl_mn
I was gonna nominate JD Kenada, Dragonray, Ancient, Navimie, Cymre, Wowstorylines and many more but these peeps are already been nominated! dang it... lol I made 12 nominees anyway, just in case others been nominated already then I will still have more than 5 bloggers in the list. These folks! follow them in twitter as well! they are great bloggers.
11 Questions to my Nominees...
- When did you start blogging , What it's all about and why?
- Post your most favorite Screenshot of all time!
- Favorite city in WoW you hang out to and why?
- Do you play other games besides WoW? Any console you using besides your PC?
- What's your favorite Trasmog gear?
- How many WoW characters in game do you have? Do you equally play them a lot?
- What's your current achievement score? Whats the most favorite one and why?
- What was the most memorable experience since you started playing WoW?
- How many total deaths of critters do you currently have? What are your thoughts about these creatures since they can battle now with your own Pet collections too.
- First word comes in mind when you think about WoW and why?
- Warlords of Draenor is coming up soon, its the new expansion everyone is talking about, What are your expectations and why?
Blah, These are just random questions i thought about.. Sorry if some maybe difficult or maybe not.. It's actually really common questions. But Im sure you'll be able to answer all of them! Looking forward to read your response guys! Thanks again JstMel for nominating me! Happy Blogging everyone! and as always Happy gaming as well.
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 by Amer Priest | No comments
HI guys, First of the shared topic ideas are now bi-weekly. We wanted to share the topics more to bloggers who like to share there thoughts as 1 week seems to be too short. So we like to invite bloggers out there to participate and have fun! You can also share any idea for us to talk about.
From week March 15-28, was contributed by Dragonray of Azerothian Life its all about "Questing with your alts" more info check out @blog azeroth forums. a few bloggers already shared there thoughts. Tomorrow is the deadline so what are you waiting for? join us!
For me, Questing with my alt toons are fun. not only that you benefit from knowing what zones where to go make it a lot faster. And that using heirloom items as they are bind on account heirlooms makes the experience killing mobs far more useful than how i leveled my main toon back then.
I enjoyed leveling my alt toons, from acquiring gears to finishing quest lines and getting achievements why not? This way you also able to learn how to play your class better. But you see, now a days are a lot different you can skip questing in one area just because how fast to acquire experience now a days its not even per level, per zone idea now. Not to mention, the new promo for boosting your character to level 90, and benefit from having your professions leveled up as well if you do boost at level 60.
But in my case, I leveled and quested with my Rogue, Death Knight, Mage, and working on shaman now. I dont count my monk as she was a boosted character but she has been leveling her professions though, because i ddint got her to level 60 to boosted her so the professions part didn't count so as the flight path. But i still enjoy playing my monk and that by leveling her profession i still benefit from getting the flight paths, learning her skills and all that.
I recently did introduced all my 5 level 90s that Im proud of over at my other blog in Amerpriest blog. As that will give you an idea how they are. I know sometimes its hard to quest with alt toons, sometimes you don't even know which one first. But lately, I have been focusing on my main toon, but secondly my DK as I really enjoyed her as a Frost spec.
Questing with alt toons is like never ending if you really wanna know that. because you still catching up. One toon after one toon. you quest dailies, weeklies, normal quests from zones you didn't finish, rep grinding, But for anything just enjoy what you do and you'll be fine. Have fun like always! treat your characters like each one of them are like your main toons. Timeless isle seems to be the great place for alt toons to pick up equivalent of tier 14 gears out there so take advantage as gears you pick up are Bind on account as well.
Anyway, That's all folks. Please enjoy playing the game! Don't forget to join our bi-weekly shared topic ideas... For next week we will talk about Timeless isle idea by yourstruly. See you then! and Good luck questing with your alts!
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2014 by Amer Priest | No comments
shared topic idea was brought to you by dragonray of Azerothian Life, it seems like its been back and forth between me and her sharing topics every week lately, Please I do encourage all bloggers out there to join and share any topics you think we can discuss around the community, just please go to Blog Azeroth Forums for more info.
Anyway, this week's topic is about most memorable boss kill. I was going through some of my old boss kill videos i made back in 2009 during ToGC raids with FACTION CHAMPIONS in 25 man Normal Mode. It was fun times. I was with Eternal Sacrifice guild then in Khaz Modan server when we killed these bosses. It was memorable because not only i was able to catch the videos of these fights, I was able to do it with guild that I had fun with.
FACTION CHAMPIONS - 25 MAN NORMAL MODE
This fight was very memorable not only that we had to fight 4 bosses, all of us was running around the room, I was playing my priest here as discipline spec. my job was to dispell, bubbles, and heals as well. as you can see in this video. All bosses are and players also running around but with symbols on bosses head we know who to kill first, Tanks and healers really did a great job and so as the dpsers.. Hope you guys will enjoy watching it. I really had fun times with my guild when we killed it. This expansion was great and we always looking forward to raid because the arena and killing of these bosses was kinda hard but challenging because its a close encounter in a closed space.
Anyway, Hope you can still catch up on joining this week shared topic idea by dragonray. Please refer links posted above for more information. Tomorrow is the last day for this week's topic idea. Thanks again for dropping by! as always Happy gaming everyone! catch me on twitter as well @amerpriest.
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Posted on Saturday, February 22, 2014 by Amer Priest | No comments
shared topic idea was from yourstruly it's all about Throwback expansion from Feb 22-28. I asked,
I know we heard the word "Throwback" many times around the net, but as part of World of Warcraft expansions. I want to know what is the best expansion in game that really highlights a lot of your accomplishments in game especially that the new upcoming expansion is coming its nice to look back it could be the one when you started playing with your main character, getting a cool mount, being in a great guild, or your very first screenshot in game if you still have it or being in PvP battlegrounds or Arenas, even your raiding experiences back in BC or PRE-BC, Cataclysm, etc. You can be creative how you want to do this it could be storyline, poem, screenshots up to you it is pretty much a throwback experiences you can share to everyone.
To be honest this topic for me was quiet a challenge and a lot to think about even though I know it was my idea lol because i had so much fond memories of my past expansions with my guild, raiding experience, and just about everything and the expansion that really brought a lot of really really fun times with my friends in game that i play with was during Burning Crusade.
I don't even know where to start, okay when I first started pre-bc (actually about a month before the Burning Crusade came out) since it was my ex-bf who introduced me to World of Warcraft i got hooked right there right then. World of Warcraft was my first MMORPG.
Burning Crusade was a fun expansion i remember from Karazhan raids, SSC, to TK, Zul'aman, Black Temple, Gruul's lair raids that I've been to. I even managed to raid lead then and decided i want to create a guild on my own and <Death Threat> guild was born. I made it with members of players that I mostly played with and enjoy raiding with them. Every other two weeks I always conduct guild meetings just to talk about the status of the guild, what content to raid, etc. and when we do this event we take screenshots with our guild tabards on (This is one thing i missed being in a guild back then) because now a days, you rarely see players being in a guild wearing a guild tabard.
We run around Ironforge, walking slowly riding our mounts and around and then some players start to follow and it was a chain that was one fun memory i will never forget till this day. I miss my guild very much. Though you might think we are all just having fun no we don't. We raided we were serious we killed a few and even tried to ranked the guild top 10-25 on 10 mans and 25mans. I also managed to lead raids outside of the guild for casual every weekends so other players can get a chance to loot some great items as well or out alts for that matter.
THE QUESTING AND RAIDING
I also remember leveling in Outlands it was quiet a challenge back then to especially when raiding where you have to farm your mats for potions to use for raids, from cooking food and providing enough for your raiders as well. There was exactly ups and downs during the BC expansion but it was all worth it because raiders become more into putting there A-Game on, the raiding experience to being needing to learn the concepts and mechanics of the fights.
Being a priest is not just being a priest then you really focus and learn how to play your role in game and with that I carry that knowledge to this day. I learned a lot from my previous guilds in BC days. BC raids and instances was actually far the most kills i did compare to the other expansions, it was the most successful raids i did with my priest.
Burning crusade was also the only expansion to have (9 different raid instances to go to) guilds were all busy at that time but it was fun. I am proud to be able to start playing around this expansion, i gain a lot of friends and this was also the time i started blogging as well. So much screen shots that I lost most of it. But if you care to look at my gallery some are there but one of this days i will compile all my screenshots and show it to you via youtube.
I am proud to say i had mostly completed the raids of achievements during the expansion. I also able to grind all my reputation to exalted, this was the time that being exalted on any faction its beneficial to your characters from gaining gears and more. I never really acquired any legendary items at this time but it was all good. from acquiring mounts had to do a lot of daily quests and also farming mats but did that with my priest and no regrets at all.
THE OTHER EXPANSIONS
I had fond memories with other expansions as well especially the lich king, and cataclysm. This time I was having trouble staying in current guild so I was pretty much guild hopping and server change, but I was able to gain a lot of friends then. I had the chance to raid with top 5 guilds and the applications and qualifications was tough and the questions are really intense to really interview you how you play your character and how you optimize your stats and all that. But despite of it all, I still manage to have fun because I don't want to get too stressed out in game as that is the main reason why i want to play the game as my outlet and past time of my real life stress.
Here is a video i made for my previous guild Simplicity of our boss kills I was also the one who edited the screenshots during Cataclysm expansion. I have a lot of screenshot from Wrath and Cataclysm expansion but I will compile that first because it's a lot. I also have a few raiding videos in youtube if you want to check it out from my previous expansions like ToGC raids and PvP bosses.
Anyway, I think i had said enough lol or its not always enough because these events are just a throwback expansion there's more to come especially a new expansion is coming World of Draenor. So far I love the Pandaria expansion, I was able to level my alt characters with the super fast leveling experience is crazy now a days, So yea im taking advantage of that.
In my opinion, past expansions maybe just a gateway for other plyaers to be able to play the current content, but for many of us who started playing since the beginning of the creation of World of Warcraft it really makes a lot of difference, because we gained a lot of knowledge in how to play our characters, to expand our knowledge to learn the mechanics of the game especially in raids, be wiser on using the auction houses and able to gain and obtain loots and farm mats.
Most importantly we build friendship through all these years, from guild you stayed with for longest time, making a lot of fond memories, and enjoying playing the game everyday. For me sometimes i don't just play this game but i also take it seriously like an extension of my life because it has been a part of me now. I may had quit and took a break but I came back. Just remember to limit and moderate your time wisely on playing the game.
Thank you guys for reading or just dropping by my blog. Happy gaming as always! =)
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Posted on Sunday, February 09, 2014 by Amer Priest | No comments
Hi guys, this week shared topic idea over at Blog Azeroth forums is hosted by yourstruly, I just thought to share this topic for all WoW players out there. Anybody can join and post there opinions about it. The shared topic is schedule for February 8-14th of this year. So here's what I asked for everyone.
"I know that the World of Warcraft game has its own music to play either we are in the caverns, the city, battllegrounds even in raids or pretty much anywhere. The background music loops and plays wherever you go.. but I know some of you prefer to mute and listen to your own music while playing the game..
So, I want to know what World of Warcraft Music Background you choose to hear or your own flavor of music while playing the game. Please share this however you like it could be your own composition of songs, a youtube machinima musics related to World of warcraft, any song or videos, this is a fun topic to share because I know you are also curious as I am to know what background music WoW players around the globe listens to besides the default one or even radio stations you listen to. Feb.14 is also the hearts day maybe you plan of listening some love songs who knows! lol"
Anyway, I am looking forward to what you can share about this topic this week till hearts day. As for me What I always listen to when I am playing the game is my Pandora channel. From different genre of songs from R&B, to Love songs, to Hip Hop, dance, classic rock, ballad, reggae, remix, techno, dubstep instrumental anything. I know this topic is very easy so I will also post a video from youtube about some random. remix and medley songs i love to hear while playing the game especially when Im questing or just simply exploring.
And also I've been listening to this interesting theme of music below I really like it!
So I can't wait what you guys like to share in terms of music while playing World of Warcraft, I know that WoW has a default loop music from everywhere you go but sometimes we need some varieties. of course if you listen to your own music make sure to silent the background music via system sounds in game. Anyway, Enjoy the video its a compilation of remix full music. Have a good day! =)
Bloggers who shared there views (Trackback Links)
- Typhoon Andrew's Blog
- Azerothian Life - Dragonray
- Syrco Owl
- Music for Geeky - Shared his blog via twitter @aingeeky check his blog.
- Electronic Education - Shared his site via twitter @ElectronicEDM
- Battle of Bards - Shared Podcasts with Music related as well @Gypsy_Syl