Saturday, November 26, 2011

IntPiPoMo 50 Screen Shot Challenge: My Priest Amer (35/50)

Hi guys, This is my seventh post for the IntPiPoMo (International Picture Posting Month) 50 Screen shot Challenge, hosted by Angelya at Revive & Rejuvinate. The objectives of this challenge is to post 50 Images before the month of November is over. Today I will share to you some random pics I had fun with my priest, taking these shots was difficult because my monitor screen is not wide enough, and I can't zoom out my screen very much, but hope you still like it.  Please take note that all the Images provided are all credit to Blizzard World of Warcraft. Hope you enjoy the screen shots I posted! <3


Screen shot #1: Westfall Lighthouse with my Priest
Screen shot #2 In Stormwind just overlooking the city with my Priest
Screen shot #3: Sunset it's so nice to see it up above with my gyphon
Screen shot #4: In Raid about to encounter the last boss in Firelands, Ragnaros
Screen shot #5: To Tanaris, a beautiful moonlight reflection


5 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree with you that the moonlight in the last one is stunning!

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think the sun one is more stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jamin and @Navimie
    Thanks you both! Glad you liked it, I also both like your choices of all the 5, I could have posted more, but I will share more later on. Thanks again guys! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shots are all lovely! You inspire me to have too and take the the 50 screenshot challenge. I wonder if I can print and frame it and make a photo mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @SWTOR
    Thank you Im glad someone was inspired with my posts about taking the challenge too. and the Photo Mosaic sounds a great idea. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3