Thursday, November 17, 2011

IntPiPoMo 50 Screen Shot Challenge: Ironforge (10/50)

Hi guys, This is my second post for the IntPiPoMo (International Picture Posting Month) 50 Screen shot Challenge, hosted by Angelya at Revive & Rejuvinate. The objectives of this challenge is to post 50 Images before the month of November is over, So hopefully I will be able to get this challenge done on time. Today I will share to you the Great Ironforge City of Dwarves, I could have added more but these ones I liked. Please take note that all the Images provided are all credit to Blizzard Worldofwarcraft.com. Hope you enjoy the screen shots I posted! <3

Screen shot #1: The Great Forge
Screen shot #2: The Gates of Ironforge
Screen shot #3: The Guardian Dwarf of Ironforge statue
Screen shot #4: The Great Stone wall and Caverns of Ironforge
Screen shot#5: Dum Morogh, The snowy mountains outside the Gates of Ironforge




2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. 3 and 5 are great :)

    On thing I will 'critisize', if you can call it that, is to go easy on the editing on some shots. Little bit overwhelming in some, in my opinion of course!

    Keep them coming,

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jamin
    Lol! I only sharpened them that's it, never change any color of it. I like the image to pop and I think it's okay. But thanks for your criticism. I will still continue what I have been doing, because I think they are just fine, Sorry I can't please everyone. =) But Thanks for liking them.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3