Sunday, April 24, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi guys, Welcome to Amerence Love WoW blog site! This blog will focus on talking about my Priest  daily adventures in game (This was changed talking about Community events and Blog azeroth shared topic events) which includes my leveling, professions, achievements, exploring, guild progression, raiding, screenshots, dailies, talent spec, gears, world events, addons, interface and general reviews about the priest class in game.

Sharing my in game experience to everyone through blogging is great, and I hope that you can relate to my stories and will enjoy reading it as much as I love writing them. Thank you in advance by visiting my blog, commenting, and reading my topics I appreciate it! Please share my blog to your friends who loves to play World of Warcraft. Have a good one! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3