Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Screenshot by Amerence #2

Hi guys, Screenshot for the week is The Yellow Belled Marmot, As I was walking by Twilight Highlands I saw these 2 Marmot walked by. So I decided to Kill the other one, it was so cute when the other marmot came back and cry, probably because it was his bestfriend and he died! (I know I was so mean) I felt guilty ahaha! Anyway, I took a screenshot of it... From now on I swear myself not to kill another Marmot again they are just adorable! =D




Anyway, Hope you like my screenies today... Looking forward for next week.. Share it to your friends if you like and if you missed my Screenshot no. 1 here it is. Have a good one guys!
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3