Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Revisited Ulduar and It was Fun!

Hi guys, Today's Dailies and Achievements... as usual I finished all the daily reputation today, including cooking, fishing except I still have to run a few dungeons, but can't really dedicate all my time today in WoW because tomorrow I have my finals at school... been studying alright! Anyway, since it is obvious with my title what achievements I gotten this week it is from Ulduar 10 man. I raided with Vagrants guild this week to help them with their guild rep. and since they are running 10 man Ulduar might as well join since I needed a few achievements to complete the Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 player) achievement. So we managed to clear the bosses up until Yogg-Saron did a few times but it was getting late and we start to keep wiping and One Light Achievement is not a joke unless people know what they are doing. Anyway, here are some screenshot of achievements I got last night.






Still it was fun, revisiting the place bring back old memories when I used to run it in 25 mans with Eternal Sacrifice guild in Khaz Modan. We will finish the achievement on Monday hopefully I will finally get my Rusted Proto-Drake! Have a good one guys!
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3