Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Screenshot By Amerence #3

Hi guys, Today's screenshot of the day is the Murlock! I was exploring with my Rogue in Northrend, I saw this murlock by the shore of Borean Tundra so I took a screenshot of him, as I was editing the screenshot and playing with my Paint this is the result! Hope you guys like it. =D


Taken from Northrend, Borean Tundra (Click the Image to Enlarge)


Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. Haha nice pic! Might actually use it as a screensaver. Or maybe it's a little too creepy.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zinn

    Heya, glad you liked it! I love murlocks hehe! =D

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3