Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekly Addon Review: Easy Mail from Cosmos

Hi guys, Weekly I featured great addons that is useful for my priest and for you guys to check it out. Today is about the Easy Mail Addon by Yarko from Cosmos. I will go ahead and share a video for you, I apologized for my english its my third language, and its my first time reviewing using a video to try out my fraps again since its been a while I wasn't able to use it. so here it is please post any suggestions and comments below. Thanks!




Credits to the following links:

Thanks for watching guys! I apologized for the quality of the video, its kinda blurry after uploading it, hope this review helps though! I know its just a quick one. Don't forget to retweet and share to your friends. post comments and suggestions if you want me to review another addon next week. Have a good one guys! =D

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3