Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Reviews on Leatrix Latency Fix

Hi guys! 2 years ago, I was in Khaz Modan server with my priest and most of my guild mate were having trouble with latency. Naina one of my close friend in the guild shared a great tool for those having issues in game i.e lag and latency. The disconnection problems in game causes our progression during Wrath of Lich King failed  immensely. So we found Leatrix Latency Fix.


What is Leatrix Latency Fix?

"Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a script which will modify TCPAckFrequency. You will see reduced latency in many online games including World of Warcraft, Rift, Aion, Warhammer, Lord of the Rings, and more". - Leatrix (author)

And also "Blizzard implemented a checkbox option to disable nagling in World of Warcraft patch 4.1 (referred to as 'network optimisation'). This only serves to disable nagling on data packets so that data packets can be sent to the server more frequently. Leatrix Latency Fix disables nagling on acknowledgement packets to force faster responses from the server, they're two different things and can be used together. This question has been answered in the FAQ too". - Leatrix (author)


The installation of this tool is easy but I recommend you read all the information before doing anything, it is best that you understand the process of this tool on how it works. My guild mates tried it and it works wonders from latency of 300fps it went down most half of it and was very stable too. since then our progression in guild was doing great. My recent guild here in Staghelm is also having same issues and when I recommend them to check this out, it helped them I was glad. The good thing about the tool not only works in World of Warcraft but other games as well including Rift, Aion and other MMO games. So If you want to know more about this tool please read here. Make sure to also know the System Requirements before using this tool. Thank you Leatrix, Keep up the good work and for updating this tool to keep it working.

Anyway, I definitely recommend this tool for healers and tanks too because I know how your job is and making sure you have stable connection during raids and don't have any lag issues in game will help a lot if, but take note that this is an option for those players who doesn't have a good computer video cards or something. This tool will saved you a lot. It is one of the top Tools used in game. and its safe too. For anymore details you can also visit the official website of this tool. Thanks for reading today's Addon reviews, this was brought to you by WoW Interface. Have a good one guys!

4 comments:

  1. Hey. One of my best friends in High school showed me a website to this program, and I saw your blog on it. I was like "HEY! I know her!" XD

    Miss our twitter convos and everyone. Might have to start using Twitter as much as possible again...that is if I can stop being addicted to D3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving information.It's very useful tips for beginners.When i had a latency problem while playing online game,i followed your way.After that i checked my latency rate whether it's low or high using WhoisXY.com I got good results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya marahtaen sorry for late response. Thanks for your positive feedback yes credits to Leatrix. =) thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3