Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, April 25, 2011

Screenshot by Amerence #1

Hello guys! another day, another post! and its Tuesday which means its a screenshot day, I was flying around Stormwind, and since we just celebrated Easter yesterday thought to post something to symbolized a church. so I took a screenshot of the Stormwind Cathedral, this structure is magnificent, and I love the fountain just outside of the building. this is also considered the main house and trainer of all Human Priests in game. I hope you like it as much I do. Enjoy and Have a good one!

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3