Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 2: Why you decided to start a blog?

Hey guys, Today is second day of the 20 days of WoW Blogging challenge over at Spellbound. and I am excited to share my side of story of Why I decided to start a blog? well, I can tell you that I dislike talking in trade chat, and all the trolls talking non sense, but there are some players that really talk some interesting stuff and out of curiosity, if they are talking about this things in trade chat why not try blog about what other players think about there class, spec, etc. I was also learning myself in playing the game so that encourage me to talk my game experiences to everyone. When I started blogging a lot of ideas pop in my head that I know having a blog will help me understand how to play my character better, and also to become a better raider for our guild.


I know I may not be the best blogger out there but I am learning one step at a time. Blogging is expressing what you think is relevant, just being yourself,  sharing ideas with the same interest with the community. And I was also reading a few of my favorite bloggers namely Miss Medicina, & Bob Turkey they inspired me a lot to do it! I know both of them are not active now but that didn't stop me... I moved on and still blogging until this day.

My first blog and still active is over at Christine's Blog its more a general blog and random topics posted there, and then I started this blog days ago that will focus more towards just Priest stuff, but Friday is the only day to talk about Random thoughts. I have a specific schedule for this blog to post that way I can focus more on what to talk about daily. Anyway, that is it for now I am looking forward to do Day 3 - tomorrow and that would be "Your first day playing World of Warcraft".  If you miss my other 20 days of WoW Blogging challenges please click here or check my navigation bar on top for easier access. and If your still starting to Join or curious about it check here for more details at Spellbound Blog by Saga. Have a good one guys! Thanks guys and Have a good one! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3