Sunday, January 26, 2014

Shared topic: Mog the World in 80 days!

Hi guys, just thought to share this new interesting idea by Dragonray over at Azerothian Life.  also hosted by Blog Azeroth forums. Its all about transmogrification..and the title of this topic is
 
"Mog the World in 80 days! - "It is a celebration of independence!! Freedom even!!  For the next 12 weeks you will celebrate the National days of countries by transmogging an outfit which matches their flag colours!" -dragon
 
For details and overview of the event please click here. By the end of the event I believed every entry will be judge and could win some great prizes, So hurry and join in the fun! and you could be one of the lucky winners.
 
As much as I wanted to join in, Im very unfortunate that my in game client still cant download So no go for me, but im trying to fix it. Anyway, Please if you haven't already figured it out head over the links provided, and start transmogging! =)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3