Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Community event: BA Giving Thanks 2012!



Hi everyone, First of all Happy Thanksgiving, it is another holiday community event for Blog Azeroth shared topic this week, this event is hosted by yourstruly and Blog Azeroth Forums. It's been a year since we had this event started and it was such a great success and got the blogging community involved and some of you even though they didn't celebrate the holiday they were still able to join us and give their thanks and it was a lot of fun. I am very grateful and honored to be able to read all your "Thank you" post and how creative you all are, it's an inspiration to all of us.
Anyway, I know that I am not very good at poems, drawing, or even making videos of some sort, but my thoughts for you are always comes from my heart. I would like to expand all my thanks to the WoW Blogging Community, there are so much to thank for old or new. But I would like to mention those bloggers who really inspired me through all these years of becoming who I am today as a blogger.

To Miss Medicina, I know that she hasn't been around for a long time. But she was always the first to mention in my list as she inspired me to play my Priest with her very informative priest guides, advices and tips. So Thank you Miss Medicina you are always an inspiration and I miss you.

To Mr. Matticus for all the hardwork you put in the community to read all about Priesting, Guild, Raiding guides, and many more with all your inspirational wow sites and community sites. Keep up up the good work sir, and Thank you so much for continuing to share to us your very informative insights about pretty much anything about World of Warcraft.

To Blog Azeroth Family and Twisted Nether Team, Windsoar, Edenvale, Akabeko, Filmys, Hydra, Angelya, Ophelie, Jaedia, Dragonray, Jamin, Phaelia, and many more. Thank you for all your effort in moderating Blog Azeroth forums and have new or old bloggers join our community events, shared topics and many more, Thank you for providing them answers to questions either technical or normal topics. You all are great friends and I am so proud to be part of the team. So Thank you all for continued support and We will continue to help others as well. 

To Navimie, Cymre, Mia, Draccus, Akabeko, Kamalia, Saz, Martha, Tomeoftheancient, SpellboundSaga, Zinn and many more you guys are my active commenters, great bloggers and friends to have around, thank you for all the effort you put into your blogging and taking time to post something in your sites to make us laugh, cry, inspired, giggle. It always makes me feel welcome everytime i come visit your blogs, so Thank you for that and I appreciate all of you.

To Beru, You also introduced me through Twisted Nether to the community, I thank you for that, Thank you being an inspiration to all of us and your kind words, thoughts from your blog posts help us understand the classes you focused on, and all others. Thank you for being you.

To Riorel, You postcards inspired us all, bringing back all the memories just by looking at it how beautiful world of warcraft is, all the great places you took as screen shots are all appreciated. Please keep up the good work sir. Thank you for sharing them to the community.

To Oestrus, You are a one of the great, intelligent women I ever met. especially when it comes to blogging about Priesting and your guides are always very informative as you are very knowledgable. I also enjoy listening to your podcasts with Ophelie, Thank you for the advice you gave me when I was not in a good situation when me and my ex bf broke up via twitter and vent. Thank you for being you and keep up the good work.

To WoW Insider, MMO Melting Pot, MMO Champion, and many other successful World of Warcraft resourceful tools and sites as always you guys are awesome, and I admired all your effort as this became your career as well. so Thank you for providing us a lot of great information to read about every single day. so Thank you too.

To my newly found home for my characters in game Onslaught Guild, Thank you for welcoming me with open arms, the guild master is a real life friend of mine who is very supportive of me and helping me out with questing, dungeon runs and raiding. Thank you so much and hopefully the guild will be successful and progress more, I know the guild is still new but just taking our time and have fun we will be okay.  

And lastly, To my visitors, readers, and commenters that I didn't forget you guys to mention and you are never left out, but also I thank you for inspiring me to be who I am today as a blogger and a moderator of such a wonderful World of warcraft blogging community. Continue to support us, give us a shoutout, links, and what not to help ourselves recognize and exchange conversation at Twitter @amerpriest as well.

Anyway, I wish you all the best... Happy Thanksgiving once again to everyone to you and your whole family, Hope this holiday is properous, joyful, happy and blessed to each and everyone of you. Thank you again for participating this year Blog Azeroth Thanksgiving Event 2012. For all other participant lists of those who joined please refer to the links provided at the top of the first paragraph to the end. Thank you, Thank you with all my love from me to you! until next time! =)


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me amongst that great list of people, not to mention organising the event for another year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cymre

    Thanks for dropping by cym as always! Thank you so much for joining this year and again until next year. Happy thanksgiving to you and the whole family. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, have a wonderful thanksgiving and thank you, for hosting the event and opening it up to the community. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Malkshake

    Heya hon, Thanks for dropping by. It is my pleasure to host this event it is a great time to get to know more people as well. So Thank you! until next year again. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a doll, Amerence!

    Thank you for all you do; for your happy attitude, for all of the work you've done with Blog Azeroth, everything!

    Happy Thanksgiving : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Saz
    Heya hon, Thanks for dropping by. Im glad you could join us this year and able to catch up. Thank you for your kind words. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I didn't come across this post until now.

    I want to thank *you* for carrying the Blog Azeroth torch, for helping this community to thrive and expand, even after all these years, for giving new bloggers a voice and for being part of the glue that holds so many of us WoW bloggers together.

    Thank you so much for everything you do for this community. We are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ophelie

    Heya hon, Thanks for dropping by.. I greatly appreciate it. I just always try to help when needed and of course part of that of "you" are the one who introduced me to BA forums and without you i would not be a moderator now haha. Anyway, Thank you so much as well. Have a great holidays hon. <3

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3