Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

IntPiPoMo 50 Screen Shot Challenge: Hour of Twilight (45/50)

Hi guys, This is my ninth post for the IntPiPoMo (International Picture Posting Month) 50 Screen shot Challenge, hosted by Angelya at Revive & Rejuvinate. The objectives of this challenge is to post 50 Images before the month of November is over, and I am one more set to go and I will be done!. Today I will share to you the highlights of today's raid and Hour of Twilight release patch 4.3, This is my first night raiding with Simplicity guild in Magtheridon server and I totally had fun raiding with 25 man again, top of that I got some cool upgrade shoulders too (Mosswrought Shoulderguards). Please take note that the images provided are credits to Blizzard World of Wacrcraft. Hope you like the screen shots I posted too! <3

Screen shot #1: Morchok defeated by Simplicity guild of Magtheridon server
Screen shot #2: Warlord Zon'ozz defeated by Simplicity guild of Magtheridon server
Screen shot #3: Into the Core to Warlord Zon'ozz 
Screen shot #4: Tyrael’s Charger WoW Flying Mount with my Priest
Screen shot #5: New Ethereal NPCs in Cathedral Square, Stormwind


Reactions:

6 comments:

  1. Ah, awesome shots! Really like guild kill photos :)

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jamin
    Thanks hon, glad you liked those guild kill shots. It was a fun fight, the first boss was so easy, the second one a little trouble but we got used to it in just 1 night. tmr. another one hopefully we get it down. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grats on your DS kills! I like that dropping into the maw pic, because the first time I did that last night I was like "WHOA! NEAT!" That place is pretty cool IMO.

    Great pics!

    ~ Effy

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Effraeti
    Thanks Eff, Yea we had fun killing the new bosses. and its great to be in a 25 man raiding environment again. =) The place is really cool. I like it so far IMO too. =) Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grats on your new boss kills! And you guys actually know how to look good on kill shots, my guild does not :P They just jump around and cast all kinds of spells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @syrco
    Heya hon, Thanks for dropping by.. I really like the boss kills too, I was actually trying to be in the center so I can take the shot better. haha! Thanks glad you also liked it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3